Dropshipping is quickly becoming one of the most popular fulfillment models for online stores. Particularly with Oberlo and Oberlo alternatives on the market.
Dropshipping makes selling online simple.
Rather than having to find storage facilities for all the products you want to ship to customers, then stressing over the fact that you're not clearing inventory fast enough – you work with someone to do the hard work for you. Dropshipping tools allow you to use a merchant as a sort of middle-man in your transactions.
You build a website, attract customers, and make the sales, while your dropshipping merchant fulfills the orders by sending the products to the right location. Sounds simple right?
Well, to make the most out of dropshipping, you need the right tools.
Oberlo alternatives Reviewed in this post:
What is Oberlo?
Oberlo is probably the best-known solution for dropshippers, as it gives business owners with a Shopify ecommerce website the option to browse through the products and add the ones they want to sell straight to their store. As the world’s leading Shopify app for people who want to sell products online without the hassle, Oberlo has delighted business owners worldwide.
Oberlo exports products directly from AliExpress into your digital store. While the software technically works all around the world, it's only available for Shopify store users – which could be problematic for brands that prefer WordPress and WooCommerce.
Additionally, you might be limited in choice if you want to sell quality products from other dropshipping suppliers like Banggood, DHGate, and more.
👉 The main features of this tool include:
- Product customization options
- Multiple user accounts
- Shipment tracking
- Pricing automations
- Sales tracking
- Product filtering
- Product supplier management
- Connect existing products
- Create product lists
While Oberlo is one of the simplest ways to start a dropshipping business, it's not perfect.
Here are some Oberlo pros and cons to think about:
So, what kind of alternatives can you use for Oberlo?
Best Oberlo Alternatives for Shopify
As mentioned above, Oberlo is only available to use for Shopify customers. That means that it's usually the go-to solution or most Shopify-based brands. However, just because Oberlo might be one of the most popular dropshipping choices for Shopify users, doesn't mean that there aren't Oberlo alternatives out there. From Alidropship services to Banggood and DHGate, there’s a wide selection of drop shipping solutions in the Shopify app store.
👉 For instance, common options include:
- Printful: A print-on-demand company selling almost every kind of clothing and accessory product that you can think of.
- Spocket: A generic marketplace similar to AliExpress. This option carries a lot of different kinds of products from different sellers around the world.
- Dripshipper: A niche Shopify dropshipping app designed specifically for the Shopify eCommerce space – it's intended just for coffee.
- Spreadr: The Spreadr app takes a new approach to dropshipping, by linking you directly to Amazon and allowing you to list products as a kind of affiliate.
Find more Shopify dropshipping here.
Best Oberlo Alternatives for WooCommerce
One of the major downsides of Oberlo, and a reason why people often find themselves searching for Oberlo alternatives, is that the solution is only available for Shopify users. If you're a WordPress or WooCommerce customer, then you're going to need something else entirely.
👉 Some of the main choices for Oberlo alternatives for WooCommerce include:
- Dropship.Me: One of the most popular dropshipping tools available for entrepreneurs that use WordPress and WooCommerce. This service comes with more than 50,000 products from AliExpress that you can import into your WordPress website.
- WooDropship: Another WordPress plugin that allows business owners to sell virtually any AliExpress product on their site. All you need to do is integrate this plugin with your WooCommerce services to get started.
- Dropified: Another fantastic Oberlo alternative that integrates with WooCommerce, this plugin comes with a host of super-advanced features to make your dropshipping business more successful. You can even get alerts every time a new product becomes available.
- Beeketing: This is a WooCommerce extension intended to increase your sales and revenue. You can use this plugin with various features to boost your revenue. There's even Facebook chat options and coupon codes.
Not sure exactly what you need?
Read our Oberlo review.
Let's take a look at some of the leading Oberlo alternatives in closer detail.
Oberlo Alternatives: Printful
We mentioned Printful as one of our top Oberlo alternatives above. Printful offers a unique kind of dropshipping setup, specifically intended to support printing on demand. Intended to combine the custom printing and dropshipping aspects of business, so that you can sell unique and creative content, Printful is a great way to make a name for yourself in the industry.
Like many dropshipping solutions, however, Printful is specifically designed for Shopify, so you won't be able to use it if you're a WordPress fan. However, if you do have Shopify, all you need to do is select the products you want to sell and upload designs.
👉 Features include:
- Easy printing and dropshipping process that's all handled for you
- Great customer support from a global service and assistance team
- Thousands of products to choose from
- Nothing to pay upfront, just pay for the items you choose in the catalogue.
Read our Printful review.
Oberlo Alternatives: Spocket
Spocket is one of the most highly-rated Oberlo alternatives on the market. In fact, some experts believe that it's actually more advanced than Oberlo – particularly when it comes to the quality of suppliers available. Spocket is a fantastic tool if you want to build a dropshipping store that remains relatively local. That means you don't get packages sent from China and other parts of the world to individuals in the US.
Rather than just focusing exclusively on Shopify stores, Spocket also comes with a module available for WooCommerce. Designed to help you really ramp up your eCommerce performance with useful ways to interact with your customers and develop long-term selling strategies, Spocket is a valuable part of your online selling strategy.
👉 Key features include:
- Excellent pricing structure
- Option to brand all of your receipts and invoices
- Local shipping and shipping tracking
- Excellent supplier choice
Read our Spocket review.
Oberlo Alternatives: SaleHoo
SaleHoo is an impressive New Zealand-based company that offers retailers a choice of more than one and a half million products to explore when they're building their eCommerce brand. Currently, you can choose products from thousands of different dropshippers and wholesalers, depending on your individual needs. Additionally, you can browse the suppliers listed on the platform to ensure that you're getting access to the most trusted suppliers, capable of shipping quickly.
SaleHoo is intended to be a simple and straightforward alternative to Oberlo for people who want a quick way to find trustworthy suppliers. This fantastic software is also very affordable for beginners that might not have a lot of cash to spend on their ideal product strategy. For instance, SaleHoo costs just a little over $65 per year to begin with.
👉 Features include:
- Pre-vetted suppliers so you know that you're getting excellent quality
- Award-winning customer support
- More than 25 million products to choose from
- Excellent customer service
Read our SaleHoo review.
Oberlo Alternatives: Dropship.Me
Dropship.Me stands out as one of the most popular Oberlo alternatives for dropshipping entrepreneurs. Designed to be integrated seamlessly with WordPress and WooCommerce, this software will appeal to business owners who prefer something other than Shopify to run their business. The great thing about Dropship.Me, is that it comes with access to more than 50,000 products from AliExpress that import directly to your WordPress site.
Additionally, Dropship.Me is one of the most trusted solutions in the marketplace, and you don't need to do as much research before you start selling products to your customers. All the products available are hand-picked by experts to give you peace of mind.
👉 Features include:
- The Plugin is completely free to install
- Import products with a single click
- Enjoy your sales without having to spend time searching for products
- Save time on editing your products and uploading
Read our Dropship.Me review.
Oberlo Alternatives: WooDropship
WooDropship is a simple solution for eCommerce business owners that want to deliver AliExpress products to their customers with speed and ease. Intended to support your WordPress websites with WooCommerce plugins, all you need to do is integrate your WooCommerce plugin with WooDropship, and you'll have everything you need to start building a profitable store.
WooCommerce works well with virtually all themes and advanced plugins in any business. You can integrate the solution with your existing store, or new store, depending on what works for you. There's also the option to use a Chrome extension to import products straight to your store.
👉 Features include:
- One of the most advanced AliExpress plugins
- Add AliExpress products straight to your list
- Edit AliExpress products when needed
- Easily fulfil your orders no matter your needs
Oberlo Alternatives: Importify
Importify allows business users to start importing best-selling products from marketplaces into their eCommerce stores. From there, you can automate your sales, address fulfilment needs easily, and manage your Shopify store without having to worry about finding a place to store your products.
Importify is a very user-friendly alternative to Oberlo, which makes it a good choice for beginners who don't feel comfortable with high-tech software. What's more, the solution is compatible with some of the biggest eCommerce platforms and wholesalers, including AliExpress, Etsy, Amazon, and many more.
👉 With Importify you can:
- Automate various parts of running your business
- Customize product listing
- Effortless import winning products
- Access quick customer support
Oberlo Alternatives: Modalyst
Modalyst might look like just another generic dropshipping app at first glance, where you search for the products you need and sync them with your online store. However, the truth is that there's so much more to this app than you'd think. With Modalyst, you get access to some of the leading brands in the world, including Timberland and Calvin Klein.
Modalyst even offers a wide curated catalog of suppliers taken directly from Europe and the US. That means that you can deliver products quickly, from brands that customers trust. If you don't want to be just another company delivering shady products and knock-offs to customers around the world for a cheap price, Modalyst is the choice for you.
👉 Features include:
- Access to credible name-brand products
- Independent brands available to partner with
- Shipping is often very fast thanks to local environments
- Excellent pricing rules tools
Read our Modalyst review.
Oberlo Alternatives: Printify
If you like the idea of starting your own creative online store without any inventory to start yourself off, then Printify could be just the option for you. Designed as an alternative to Printful, this fantastic software allows you to deliver a wide range of items to your customers, including accessories, shirts, mugs, phone cases, and more.
Printify connects your business to a vast network of print providers and gives you more than 200 items to choose from in total. As well as selling through Shopify, with Printify you can also access revenue via marketplaces like Etsy, or solutions such as WooCommerce. If you want to sell your own custom products, but you don't want to be restricted to sales on Shopify, Printify could be an ideal choice. Features of this Oberlo
👉 Alternative include:
- Large network of printers to choose from to help you create the best product
- Put your own branding on the packaging
- Use integrations with WooCommerce and Etsy as well as Shopify
- Make the most of your designs with the mockup generator
Read our Printify review.
Choosing your Oberlo Alternatives
These days, Dropshipping offers an excellent alternative to the traditional eCommerce strategy for businesses that don't have a lot of budget to launch their company. If you want to sell amazing products to customers around the world, but you don't have the money or storage facilities to ship items yourself, dropshipping is a great go-to choice.
For those who want to run an online business and sell products without the headaches of storing and shipping your own products, dropshipping suppliers are a must-have partner for growth. Choose the right dropshipping suppliers for your order fulfillment, you can ensure that you have everything you need to make a major profit.
Of course, just like any eCommerce strategy, you're going to need the right tools to get started. Oberlo alternatives like the ones above ensure that you don't have to be stuck to a one-size-fits-all solution. After all, although Oberlo is popular, it's not the right option for every business. That's particularly true if you're using something other than Shopify, like WordPress and WooCommerce.
A few things to look for when selecting who you want to sell products with include:
- Quality products: Just like AliExpress – the Oberlo dropshipping supplier, you’ll need your dropshipping app to offer access to plenty of amazing products that you can sell to your customers.
- Fast shipping times: Ensure that any company and supplier you choose to work with offers fast order fulfillment when you sell products online. This will help to keep your customers happy, and drive more revenue.
- Multiple plan options: The option to choose between a free plan and pro plan for beginners and experts is a great thing. It means you can choose a dropshipping solution that grows with your store.
- Real-time updates and epacket tracking: Look for dropshipping stores that can tell you where your shipments are at any given moment, just in case.
- Easy to use: Just like the Oberlo app, your dropshipping solution should make everything from writing importing product descriptions into your store, to google optimization and order tracking, you want simplicity.
Which Dropshipping tools are right for you?
With so many exciting dropshipping store solutions to choose from today, including options with free plans to help you get started and pro plans for growing companies, your opportunities are endless. Whether you’re building a Woocommerce store, or taking your Shopify online business to the next level, you can find endless dropshipping partners ready to ship quality products to your customers.
Used correctly, the right dropshipping company can help you to make money fast. Additionally, there are many solutions in the Shopify app store that come with a wide selection of amazing features.
With the options above, you can choose a dropshipping solution that appeals to you, without the compromise.
- The Only Aliexpress Dropshipping Guide You Need to Start Selling Online
- WooCommerce Dropshipping Guide: All the Ins and Outs
- 10 Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps and a Full Tutorial on How to Dropship With Shopify
- Shopify Reviews: Is Shopify the Best Ecommerce Platform?
- WooCommerce Review: The King of Ecommerce Plugins on WordPress