To earn the loyalty and attention of today’s customers, companies need to create an incredible customer journey. From the moment you first engage with your target audience, you’ll need to understand what they need, how to interact with them, and what it’s going to take to drive a conversion.
Unfortunately, it’s becoming increasingly difficult for any business to see the whole journey at once. Clients are connecting with your company through a range of new channels. Miss out one touch point, and you could have an incomplete view of their experience.
That’s where Engagebay comes in. This all-in-one solution for marketing gives you everything you need for email marketing, landing pages, online marketing automation and more. This Engagebay review will walk you through everything you can expect from the service.
Engagebay Review: Features
Engagebay is an all-in-one sales, service, and marketing automation hub, combined with an easy-to-use CRM. The purpose behind this solution is to give businesses somewhere that they can align sales, support, and marketing teams. If you have a more combined view of your customers, it’s easier to make informed decisions that encourage conversions.
Engagebay offers a host of amazing marketing tools and resources, building various solutions together so you don’t need to buy separate services from new providers. Some of the features you’ll get include:
- Email marketing
- Lead generation tools
- Marketing automation services
- Landing pages
- Contact management
- Task management
- Deal pipeline
- Appointment scheduling
- Sales automation
- Multiple ticketing segments
- Help desk automation
- Web forms
- Live chat software
Engagebay Review: Marketing Bay
The whole purpose of Engagebay is to give businesses a comprehensive suite where they can easily handle all their marketing, sales, and ticketing needs. However, it’s worth checking out the individual sections before you make your choice.
The first thing we’ll be looking at, is the Marketing Bay, which promises you an easy way to grow your business by attracting new customers. Promising to be the only marketing platform you need, the Marketing Bay gives you a complete view of the customer journey from start to finish, along with the tools you need to engage those customers. This includes:
- Lead capture forms: Create responsive and beautiful lead capture forms that work however you choose. You can use both standard pages and popups.
- Landing pages: Attractive landing pages will help to convince your customers to connect.
- Rich email templates: Build the perfect emails, from welcome messages to marketing content.
- Email broadcasts: Send quick emails to your audience to encourage action
- Email automation: Create comprehensive email pipelines to engage your target audience. You can measure the performance of your campaigns, boost click through rate, and use various tools to boost ROI.
- Complete automation: You’re not restricted just to email marketing with the Engagebay automation solution. You can also automate data syncing processes, event tracking, subscribing and unsubscribing customers, and more.
- Social media marketing: Within the all-in-one platform, you can access social media marketing tools to manage your profiles from the same place. Track everything from Twitter and Facebook to Instagram.
- Site messaging: The live chat messaging feature ensures you can follow up with site visitors immediately, when they’re most likely to be engaged with your brand. You can set your colors, icons, layouts, and imagery to suit your brand, and personalize the messages you send to engage audience members too.
- SMS marketing: Powerful SMS marketing gives you another way to connect with customers on yet another channel. You can personalize messages based on attributes like age, and location. There’s also the option to set triggers to deliver SMS messages after someone abandons a cart or fills out a form. The simple drag and drop designer makes texting easy.
- Push notifications: Engagebay delivers intelligent push notifications to help you engage your customers wherever they are. The device-friendly push notifications deliver messages to your customers in real-time, driving new traffic and conversions in an instant. You can create and execute intelligent campaigns, add custom icons, and more.
- Video marketing templates: With video marketing templates, you can easily connect with your customers through vast video content. There are tons of templates to choose from, and blocks of content that make it easy to customize your experience. There’s also the option to generate thumbnail images of your video to link to your content online.
Engagebay Review: CRM and Sales Bay
Connected to the marketing workflow for Engagebay, you also get a comprehensive solution for sales automation, and CRM SaaS. The CRM software ensures that you can examine each customer relationship as it emerges, and maintain happy customers.
The great thing about this CRM solution is that there’s virtually no learning curve. Tracking your outcomes in the sales bay is intuitive and simple. You can even organize your sales team with information about contact deals and specific tasks. Some of the features of the Engagebay CRM and sales bay include:
- Simple contact management: Get an insider view of every interaction with your leads, and track information carefully to build a happier customer base.
- Targeted marketing for companies: Organize your B2B marketing by focusing on the key people within each company.
- Visual deal pipeline: Examine the potential of each deal individually, tracking the status of your leads wherever they are.
- Task management: Streamline processes and deals by creating tasks and assigning them to the sales team. Enhance productivity by showing employees what to do next.
- Appointment scheduling: Ensure that each person on your sales team has an individual calendar where they can schedule appointments with potential leads.
- Unlimited mailboxes: The unlimited mailbox feature with two-way sync ensures you can capture every email your team ever sends.
- Complete integrations: Reduce the risk of miscommunication between the sales and marketing teams with a comprehensive CRM platform integrated with your sales solution. You’ll be able to see every detail about your customers in the same place, so you can work as a team towards better outcomes.
- Contact management: The comprehensive contact management system ensures that you can keep all your valuable deal information in one place, for more targeted and personalized marketing campaigns. There’s even the option to search through contacts with filters.
- Pipeline visibility: With Engagebay, you can see every component of your deal pipeline and track the status of a sale in a convenient location. With the CRM, you can move the deal from one stage to the next with simple operations.
- Meeting scheduling: Reduce the annoying back-and-forth emails that most companies deal with every day with a convenient scheduling solution for your appointments. This will help you reduce manual admin work and improve efficiency for everyone in your team.
- Task management: Within the CRM and sales environment, you can create individual tasks linked to different deals and assign them to the people in your team with the most talent or experience to drive the best results. Periodic reminders will keep you on track.
- Automatic data logging: All your notes, emails, calls, and progress with leads will be tracked and logged automatically for a better admin experience.
- Sales reporting: Learn what’s really driving outcomes in your sales strategy with a complete reporting module. The reporting section ensures you can create graphs charts and other visual representations of data to boost your revenue.
- Gamification: Motivate your sales team by using gamification and leaderboards. There are tons of ways to help them stay inspired.
- Email syncing: Link your CRM to your email solution so you can track the communication between your prospects.
- Lead scoring: Find out which leads are most likely to deliver the revenue you want with automatic lead scoring and tracking services.
- Telephony: Integrate your calls with a free CRM solution that comes with everything you need to get more context on each call.
Delighting your customers means providing them with the assistance they need at every step of the customer journey. Fortunately, Engagebay offers a fantastic segment of services that are all about helping your clients. The features available will help you track and solve problems your customers might be having. Options include:
- Unlimited tickets: So you can store and answer as many requests as needed
- Ticket views: Adjust ticket view with customizable elements to make tracking data easier
- Service automations: Automate the way you support your customers by assigning people to ticket tasks automatically.
- Unlimited groups: Build as many groups as you need to organize your tickets more effectively.
- Canned responses: Save hours each day by creating responses to answer your clients directly.
- Live chat: Talk to your customers in real-time and give them another helpful way to ask for information about products and services.
- Customer experience tracking: Track and understand the customer experience at every stage of the sales cycle with a fully integrated all-in-one platform. You can align your sales, marketing, and service teams in one convenient environment.
- Organization: Maintain and organize the various support options you need to address in one convenient place. Use personalized views to show agents their queue based on their ticket status, group, assignee, and other conditions.
- Complete visibility: View open and closed tickets, as well as new tickets to track the status of every support ticket in one environment. Get complete visibility into the overall support team and individual agents.
- Fast responses: Create a full selection of ready-made responses to questions your customers commonly ask, so your agents can provide better answers.
- Productivity: Support better productivity for your agents with task creation to help them stay focused. Track open and closed tasks, and set up escalation rules
- Save time: Automation and routing solutions for your customer service strategy means that you can easily save time with ticket routing, task creation, and escalation. You can use feedback responses to send customer marketing emails too.
- Reporting: See a full view of your support processes and numbers with a powerful reporting module. All the data you need to make meaningful decisions will be ready for you, and you can look at the insights however you like.
- Macros: Teams can use macros as shortcuts when responding to common queries frequently. These free up agent time so that agents can focus on tickets and avoid repetitive or mundane tasks.
Even better, the service solution from Engagebay promises small businesses free functionality for unlimited users, for as long as you need. With less pricing restrictions to worry about, it’s much easier to jump into your customer support and automation platform no matter the size of your business.
Engagebay: All-in-One Package
As you can see from the features above, Engagebay offers start-ups and small businesses an excellent way to sell more and improve the sales pipeline. Like Hubspot you can choose to use one bay at a time or combine the functionality available into an all-in-one service.
When you get the all-in-one package, you get the:
- Comprehensive marketing hub: including email marketing tools, marketing automation, template builders, landing page builder, lead generation, social media connections and more.
- Customer relationship / service hub: Full stack of service solutions with contact management, deal pipeline, appointment scheduling, task management and more.
- Helpdesk software: resolve issues faster and delight your customers with a wider range of support options. Live chat software is also available
The idea is that with one comprehensive kit, you can avoid spending thousands of dollars on marketing, support, and sales software, and unite everything under one roof. It’s a much easier way to enjoy a single pane of glass solution for running your business.
Engagebay Review: Ease of Use
While there are many great things to love about Engagebay’s feature set, from the email marketing campaigns to the automation features, the best thing is probably how easy it is to use.
Most of the time, setting up a CRM, email sequences, marketing, and support solutions takes a lot of time and energy. You have to learn how to use the marketing automation software, and experiment with the landing page builder. The onboarding process can take days.
However, Engagebay is so intuitive, that you don’t really need that much time. You can jump in and easily see how everything is laid out to make it easier for you to access. The interface is clean and simple, despite there being so many in-depth features.
To improve the onboarding experience, Engagebay also has a series of videos available on things like, how to use the platform, and what you need to do to track deals in your sales and service environment. If you have the full all-in-one kit, then you can easily jump between marketing, service, and sales. There’s also a drop-down menu to show you all the features of the section you’re in.
Ultimately, you end up with something that’s extremely easy to navigate, and beautifully well-designed in some places. The features of the tool are designed specifically for beginners who may not have a lot of prior experience.
Engagebay Review: Pricing
As mentioned above, Engagebay is available either as a full stack, or as a chunk by chunk solution. You can buy just the pieces you need if you already have a CRM or Sales system for instance.
If you choose the all-in-one service, these are the packages you’ll have to consider:
- Free: $0 per month: This plan supports up to 1000 contacts and 1000 branded emails. You can access basic email marketing and broadcast features, autoresponders, lead grabbers, sequences, and landing pages too. There’s a help desk for support, live chat, and a built-in CRM too.
- Basic: $8.99 per month per user: This comes with all the features of Free, but for up to 15,000 contacts and 10,000 branded emails. You’ll also be able to unlock extra features like a social suite for social media marketing, SMS marketing, website pop-ups, 3rd party integrations, and more.
- Growth: $29.99 per month per user: Designed for up to 50,000 contacts and 25,000 branded emails, this product package comes with all the features of Basic, plus site messages, push notifications, A/B testing, call records, product management, service automation, proposals, and more.
- Pro: $47.99 per month per user: Perfect for growing companies, Pro comes with unlimited contacts, 50,000 branded emails proposal analytics, SSO, marketing automation, uptime SLA support, custom reporting, role management, and phone support too.
The prices above are for the “Biennial” payment plan. There’s more to spend if you want to pay annually or monthly instead.
If you’re like many startups who already have tools in place for certain aspects of marketing and customer support, then you may prefer to purchase just one part of the solution instead.
The marketing and CRM/Sales bay options are also available with their own free plans, as well as a $7.79 basic option, a $14.99 Growth product, and a $29.99 “Pro” plan. You can upgrade to the full stack whenever you choose, change your plan, or adjust your payment structure quite easily.
- Marketing: From free to $29.99: Features at every level include email broadcasting, sequences, lead grabbers, landing pages, auto responders, video marketing, and custom fields. Higher tiers offer SMS marketing, tag management, third-party integrations, support for more contacts and emails, web analytics, SSO, and custom reporting.
- CRM and Sales: From free to $29.99: At all levels, you’ll have access to contact management, a 360-degree customer view, deal information, email tracking, task assignment, appointment scheduling, live chat, and a conversational inbox. More expensive packages come with calling, predictive lead scoring, leaderboards for sales teams, sales automation, multi-currency support, and proposal analytics.
Currently, the Service Bay from EngageBay only comes with the single “free forever” plan. You can instantly add live chat and help desk functionality to your website with this service, and you don’t have to pay a penny to get started. If you decide that you like the way the service bay works, you can always add extra features later by signing up for the marketing or CRM/sales bays too. However, there’s no obligation to do so.
Engagebay Review: Customer Service
Crucially, the amount of customer support you can access from Engagebay depends on the package you choose. If you opt for the free version of any service, then you’ll basically go it alone, with access to various resources and knowledge tools to help you. The product videos, articles, and guides are very helpful on the Engagebay website, and there are even impending webinars to attend too.
You can always try reaching out to the community on LinkedIn and other social media platforms if you need tips with something specific, like successful marketing segmentation, or scaling your business needs when moving to a new country.
If you’re willing to pay the top price for the “Pro” version of any service, you’ll also get extra support in the form of phone guidance, and an SLA to guarantee your business stays up and running at all times. There are support agents available across the world, from Brazil, to the US.
Engagebay Review: Verdict
There are a handful of competitors in the digital landscape that offer similar experiences as EngageBay’s these days, such as ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, or Marketo. However, all of these options can come with hefty expenses attached to them, making it tougher for a small company to invest in marketing, sales, and CRM.
Engagebay is a unique solution in the current environment because of its affordability. With a free tier available for all of the separate bays, as well as a free option for the all-in-one service, there’s nothing stopping you from giving the features a try.
EngageBay offers many of the crucial tools that businesses need to increase profits and delight their customers. From strong CRM solutions for tracking consumer relationships, to solutions for automated marketing strategies, there’s something for virtually every need. What’s more, with virtually no learning curve to worry about, you don’t have to worry about the service being too complex.
If you’re not sure whether EngageBay is right for you yet, why not explore some of the free features first? You might find something that transforms your business.